Yummy Yummy @ Courtyard Garden

If you happen to be very familiar with Damansara Height area, then you will surely know about this restaurant. It is a western style restaurant and has a very comfortable environment. The food are awesome and delicious! Look at all the pictures below then you will agree with me. I think the sifu (cook in cantonese) spent a lot of effort and time preparing every dish.


Mesclun Salad.



Cream of Mushroom.


Miso Seabass.


Strawberry Yogurt.


Eastern Lamb.


Cote De Boeuf.


Chocolate Mousse Cake.


The chocolate mousse cake, my favourite! The cake is not too sweet, the chocolate is not too bitter, the strawberry is not too sour, everything is perfect! Yummy yummy!!! If I have chance to go again next time, I will order this dessert again for sure... :P

Address:
10, Lorong Dungun, Damansara Height

No comments:

Post a Comment