Yummy Yummy @ SS2 Chow Yang Pasar Malam

Pasar malam (night market in Malay), is one of my favourite places to go when I have nothing to do at night. SS2 Chow Yang Pasar Malam opens every Thursday night and it is located somewhere near the SS2 center point.


I tried this egg burger during my last visit, not bad and it has a lot of choices as you can see from the sign board above. I bought prawn, chicken and ham (my supper). It is different from the burger that you can normally get from McDonald's or Ramli Burger. Instead of using bread as the outer layer, it uses egg. And instead of using mayonnaise, it uses some kind of sauce (not sure what sauce, but it tastes good). Special isn't it?


Look at the picture below, you can see what is inside the different layers...


There are many other foods you can find from this pasar malam. Too bad I have a small stomach, else I will eat all of them...haha...

Address:
SS2/45, SS2/6, SS2/21 and SS2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment